- (uncountable) The sense or ability of sight.
- (countable) Something imaginary one thinks one sees.
- He tried drinking from the pool of water, but realized it was only a vision
- (countable) An ideal or a goal toward which one aspires.
- He worked tirelessly toward his vision of world peace.
- (countable) A religious or mystical experience of a supernatural appearance.
- He had a vision of the Virgin Mary.
- (countable) A person or thing of extraordinary beauty.
- (ability) sight, eyesight, view, perception
- (something imaginary) apparition, hallucination, mirage
- (ideal or goal) dream, desire, aspiration, fantasy
6 letters in word "vision": I I N O S V.
No anagrams for vision found in this word list.
Words found within vision: